1. Stopping the gas pump on an even number. We as a unit probably spend millions trying to land precisely on a flat dollar amount instead of removing the pump and settling on some odd total.
2. Completely guessing the letters of a word and somehow managing to spell it correctly. Sometimes we even anticipate the all-knowing red line being under our butchered attempt, so when it isn’t there that’s a pleasant, unexpected win.
3. Flipping a pancake over perfectly without it breaking in half and creating a partially cooked, gooey batter mess.
4. Cutting wrapping paper and having the scissors glide seamlessly through as you slice up the perfect sheet. (And if you’re like me, proceed to ruin it by butchering the packaging process.)
5. Defying the laws of alcohol physics by drinking gallons of hard liquor but waking up feeling completely refreshed without the slightest symptoms of a lingering hangover.